News

Asthma: Is it a genetic disease and the risk factors

Asthma is a chronic (lifelong) lung disease, usually hereditary. Although asthma can occur at any age, children of parents with asthma are at greater risk of developing asthma at an earlier age. Although there is a close relationship in asthma and genetics, not everyone with a family history of asthma will develop this disease.

Relief of symptoms is also possible. Others develop asthma in their later years without a family history. clue. Asthma treatment includes taking recommended medications. Avoid using known triggers as much as possible. Although no one is born with asthma, they can be born with genes that determine whether to receive asthma.

In fact, it is estimated that if the mother has asthma, the child is three times more likely to have asthma than the child, and the parent is 2.5 times more likely to have asthma. However, there is no guarantee that genetic predisposition automatically means that you have asthma. A study of twin asthma patients from reliable sources found that 66% of the cases were caused by environmental factors, while the remaining 34% of cases were due to another review conducted by the states in 2019.

The risk of twins suffering from asthma due to their genes is between 55% and 90%. Another reliable source of research confirms the fact that although one of the siblings may have asthma from their parents, the other siblings may not have asthma. Researchers are expanding their work in all aspects of genetics. Future clinical research may go beyond the scope of a single family and specialize in pedigree studies. Asthma occurs due to narrowing and inflammation (swelling) of the airways.

As a result, the following symptoms appeared: Wheezing, coughing , Chest tightness, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, increased mucus production, tiredness, the more medicines you take to control your asthma, the fewer symptoms you should experience. Difficult to breathe At night; difficult to exercise; frequent asthma attacks; opportunities to do something that you usually like.

If your symptoms worsen or your condition does not get better, talk to your doctor immediately. A treatment plan can help you better control your symptoms and prevent respiratory damage.

Read More: Brace Yourselves For A Conceivable New Lana Del Ray Album